I primarily use Autodesk Inventor for 3D design which encompasses the majority of work. I’ll also use AutoCAD when needed and am very experienced using this software.
This is an overview of the mechanical design services I can provide.
- Solid models and assemblies using Autodesk Inventor
- Full fabrication and assembly drawing packages
- Field installation drawings
- 2D geometry in .dxf format for your waterjet, laser, or plasma table
- Field checks and measurements
- Reverse Engineering
- 3D Printing (size limitations apply)
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have and how I can help you.