I primarily use Autodesk Inventor for 3D design which encompasses the majority of work. I’ll also use AutoCAD when needed and am very experienced using this software.
- Solid models and assemblies using Autodesk Inventor
- Full fabrication and assembly drawing packages
- Field installation drawings
- 2D geometry in .dxf format for your waterjet, laser, or plasma table
- Field checks and measurements
- Reverse Engineering
- 3D Printing (size limitations apply)
- 2D drawings transferred to 3D models
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have and how I can help you.